Aston Martin CC100

Home Forums New and News Aston Martin CC100

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Stuart Masson Stuart Masson 4 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

Aston Martin’s birthday present to itself is this new CC100 concept car. Based on a V12 Vantage, only two will be built (one for the factory and one for a customer).

Aston Martin claims that the styling is partly a homage to the 1959 DBR1 which won Le Mans and partly an indication of future models. In any case, you may want a helmet and some warm clothes…

• #4259 Reply
    The Colonel
    The Colonel
    Participant

You can imagine, can’t you, the kind of comments going on in “the other place”…

“What’s the point”, “more money than sense” “style over substance” “it looks like every other Aston over the last 100 years”, “someone will be spinning in their grave”.

I say, what the hell, why not? I hope the fortunate purchaser reads the blog on alloy wheel cleaning, because they won’t want to get those beauties mucked up.

"Who do you think is the most capable?"

"Capable of what?"

• #4284 Reply
    Angus Young
    Angus Young
    Participant

Interesting, if a little bulbous toward the front. Wonder how it passed side impact regulations…

• #4285 Reply
    The Colonel
    The Colonel
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Angus Young wrote:</div>Interesting, if a little bulbous toward the front.

Where have you seen that before??? Fnaarr. Yoik!

"Who do you think is the most capable?"

"Capable of what?"

• #4287 Reply
    Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

It’s not homologated for road use, as far as I know. So side impact regulations wouldn’t be an issue.

Reply To: Aston Martin CC100

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information:

Lost Password

Tweet
Stumble
+1