Aston Martin Vanquish deliver charge…

Home Forums Any Other Business Aston Martin Vanquish deliver charge…

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by jov1tuke jov1tuke 2 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    jov1tuke
    jov1tuke
    Participant

For my work I desperately need to find out Aston Martin Vanquish manufacturer delivery charge, from the factory to dealership.

Here the price on Aston Martin website is shown as;

1. Price Without VAT
    2. Price With VAT = Price without VAT + 20%
    3. Delivery Charge = Price With Vat + additional tax (number plates, fuel, vehicle first registration) is already included in the price with VAT
    4. But I need the split i.e. specific cost.

Dealerships wont help me as most likely they don’t know themselves. And I cant find anything online.

Is there any one out there who could help me? Or at least guide me how I could try and get this info?

• #66247 Reply
    Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

The delivery charge should be easy enough to work out from the above information. If you want to break down number plates, fuel costs, etc. then that will vary between dealers. First registration is a fixed £55 DVLA charge.

• #66248 Reply
    Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

The delivery charge should be easy enough to work out from the above information. If you want to break down number plates, fuel costs, etc. then that will vary between dealers. First registration is a fixed £55 DVLA charge.

• #66249 Reply
    Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

• #66250 Reply
    jov1tuke
    jov1tuke
    Participant

Hi Stuart,

thanks so much for your reply :) Yes I need a breakdown. But because I am not a buyer the dealers are not too helpful. :(

Was wondering if there is some sort of government rules what can you charge for these things.

I am impartial price analyst for automotive industry and that why I need this info.

Thanks so much :)

• #66251 Reply
    jov1tuke
    jov1tuke
    Participant

As if there is some kind of rules regarding this I could apply this rule more or less to all premium super cars. To at least have approximate figures :)

Thanks again. :)

Reply To: Aston Martin Vanquish deliver charge…

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information:

Cancel

Lost Password

Tweet
Stumble
+1