Audi help

Home Forums Buying a Car Audi help

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Stuart Masson Stuart Masson 9 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Andrew

Could anyone help me , I bought a car 2 days a ago , Audi A4 2009 2.0 Diesel engine , I spent 7k on this car and I would think buying it from dealer I would of been serviced , I did ask them before buying when I had been last serviced and he just avoided the question , anyways in the end I bought the car , and after today I was looking at the service book and the last stamp was at 96k and the car as now done 118k
    So I decided to look at the air filter
    and it was very mucky , so I called the dealer up and asked when it was last services and had its last oil chnage , he said he would call me back in 30mins ( that was yestoday )
    He didn’t call back ! The car came with 3 months warranty but not sure what to do bout this as ano the dealer won’t service it , by looks of it , it showing up on the dash that the next service is due at 121k I dunno if this as been reset , the oil change is saying 18k or 724 days it’s due
    What should I do ? I don’t wona run a car if the oil as not been changed in a whille as ano an oil change should be done every 12 months or every 12k what ever comes first , any advice would be great

• #109528 Reply
    Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

Hi Andrew. Realistically, you can’t give the car back unless you can prove the dealer was lying to you (which means you would have to have some kind of written evidence), so I would suggest you get it serviced ASAP for your own peace of mind.

Reply To: Audi help

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information:

Cancel

Lost Password

Tweet
Stumble
+1