Audi repairs

Home Forums Any Other Business Audi repairs

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Stuart Masson Stuart Masson 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Bina

Hi Stuart,

I have taken a 4 year lease from Audi, now not sure whether it’s a PCP or HP, but Im in the process of checking.
    I was involved in a road collision and the car is able to be repaired, however when contacting Audi, I was told that under the terms of the agreement, I have to use an Audi approved repairer and this repair centre isn’t.
    I have checked the contract agreement and scanned all sections but can not find anywhere that is states I have to use an Audi approved repairer. It does however state that should Audi not be satisfied with the condition of the car once handed back, they will make charges.
    Can you advise on this please?
    Many Thanks
    Bina

• #108914 Reply
    Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

Hi Bina. It normally is the case that the finance company insists that you use an approved repairer. However, if it is not mentioned in the contract then they can’t enforce it.
    You can always ask them to provide written evidence of their requirement, dated from before you signed the contract, to back up their argument.

Reply To: Audi repairs

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information:

Lost Password

Tweet
Stumble
+1