Audi Sport Quattro – hot or not?

Home Forums New and News Audi Sport Quattro – hot or not?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Stuart Masson Stuart Masson 2 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

With the Frankfurt Motor Show around the corner, manufacturers are unveiling their latest concept and production vehicles. Using nothing more than first impressions based on the information currently available, the wise men and women of The Car Expert forums shall judge whether the new metal is any good.

First up, Audi’s new Sport Concept concept. What do you think, peeps?

The Colonel
    The Colonel
    Participant

If we’re going on looks I rather like it, but it’s not hot.

I think the CLA AMG 45 Racing looks hot, this Audi looks like an old A3, left out the back of the factory, that some grease monkeys have been allowed to play with. As a runner I’m sure it will be all typically Audi, very competent, lots of power and good at getting it down, but will probably be far too heavy for the real intent.

Not a “Not”, but not the “Hot” it could be.

"Who do you think is the most capable?"

"Capable of what?"

liquidgold
    liquidgold
    Participant

I love it, as long as its available in other colours. Audi have obviously been erudite enough to copy the front air intake design and configuration from the landmark X5M – a true design icon.

New, improved and a stone lighter. Where's the nearest Atom dealer?

andrewtaylor
    andrewtaylor
    Participant

I like it, looks good for an Audi. BUt when are they going to replace the TT that;s been around for ages, it’s a dinosaur now.

parkerm
    Participant

I think that looks amazing, I know I would buy one.

antboy
    Participant

Different but think it is defo a grower!

antboy

Love it – audi do it best in my opinion. have you seen the new Kia Stinger? now there is a car i hope comes into production! Hot Hot Hot. https://www.jenningsmotorgroup.co.uk/blog/new-kia-concept-car-revealed/108/

joesinc
    joesinc
    Participant

It looks fantastic. I’d rather have it in red though…

sunniebell
    Participant

It is really looking nice and hot and i want to buy it?

Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

This topic has now been closed as it is no longer generating genuine comment and is simply a spam magnet.

stuart

Lost Password