Bank holiday fun

Home Forums Any Other Business Bank holiday fun

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by The Colonel The Colonel 4 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    philm4000
    philm4000
    Participant

Anyone got anything fun planned for the BH weekend motoring related, so I can live vicariously, the highlight of my weekend will probably be a trip to the tip!. Bet there will be plenty of classic and exotic cars out for country runs though so I at least might see some nice metal.

• #4337 Reply
    The Colonel
    The Colonel
    Participant

Well, assuming the Airbus currently occupying the runway at Heathrow is cleared out of the way and my flight actually leaves this evening I’ll be flying home tonight and then at the GP on Sunday.

If not I’ll be spending the day driving tomorrow, and then going to the GP on Sunday. Either way, I’m going to the GP on Sunday.

I am having next week off, so then a whole week of feet up and telly…

…or working through the list of things my wife has prepared for me. :roll:

"Who do you think is the most capable?"

"Capable of what?"

• #4338 Reply
    Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

Colonel, I think once is probably enough in telling us that you’re going to the Monaco GP. Three times is just going to shift our mood from jealous to outright hatred :wink:

• #4359 Reply
    Angus Young
    Angus Young
    Participant

Colonel, you need a big banner with ‘Hello TheCarExpert’ written on it so we can pick you out!

• #4360 Reply
    The Colonel
    The Colonel
    Participant

It looks like I won’t be going from Heathrow, in order to see the GP, but I was thinking about going from Stansted, so I can go to see the GP without a long drive, but now there’s been a bleeding emergency landing there.

Did you call that one in, Disco?

I’m still getting there, to see the GP.

Angus Lesia, when you are “on board” coming up to Rascasse, I’ll be in the last bank of seating but at the aisle end, about two thirds of the way up. I’ll wave at every car that goes by, on every lap. Look out for me. I’ll have “THE” on my right hand, “CAR” on my left hand, and “EXPERT” on my backside.

If you are on a flight, bound for Manchester, is it better or worse to actually land in Essex?

"Capable of what?"

• #4361 Reply
    Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

… I’ll have… “EXPERT” on my backside.

Can’t wait to see what the Monaco Royal Family think of that…

• #4362 Reply
    Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

Colonel, you need a big banner with ‘Hello TheCarExpert’ written on it so we can pick you out!

Definitely. +1

• #4363 Reply
    Richard
    Richard
    Participant

Between Vettel’s helmet and the Colonel in the stands, theres going to be plenty of T & A in Monaco this year

• #4364 Reply
    The Colonel
    The Colonel
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>stuart wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>The Colonel wrote:</div>
    … I’ll have… “EXPERT” on my backside.

Can’t wait to see what the Monaco Royal Family think of that…

By all acoounts Prince Albert may enjoy it.

"Capable of what?"

Reply To: Bank holiday fun

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information:

Lost Password

Tweet
Stumble
+1