Conditional sale agreement

Home Forums Car finance Conditional sale agreement

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Stuart Masson Stuart Masson 2 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Hi stuart – I’m confused, I have a Hyundai Finance (Santander) Conditional Sale Agreement: Cash Price inc VAT £28,073.88 Advance payment £7,700.88 Amount of credit £20,373.00 Total amount payable £31,338.27 in the Termination your rights it states ” return the goods and to half the total amount payable under this agreement, that is £15,669.14. When I divide the monthly £350.24 into the half total amount of £15,669.14 = 45 months. Therefore and as my agreement is for 37 months I would not pay half the amount and therefore cannot VT this agreement? What am I missing here? Cheers M1010

• #65457 Reply
    Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

Do you have a balloon/GMFV on your agreement? This needs to be taken into consideration.

• #65460 Reply

I have a final payment of £10k if I want to keep the car or I can walk away?

• #65461 Reply
      Stuart Masson
      Stuart Masson
      Keymaster

At the end of the agreement, and assuming you have met all of the terms and conditions of the agreement (mileage, servicing, condition), then you can return the car with nothing further to pay.

• #65462 Reply

Can I do a VT on this type of contract?

Reply To: Conditional sale agreement

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information:

Lost Password

Tweet
Stumble
+1