Getting rid of my Peugeot 206 for a jimny

Home Forums Buying a Car Getting rid of my Peugeot 206 for a jimny

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Stuart Masson Stuart Masson 3 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

mark_w89
    Participant

Hey guys,
    I currently drive a Peugeot 206, 3dr sport model, however i’m having a lot of trouble with it, the clutch keeps going weird even though its been fixed, the brake pads and disks need changing way more than I think they should and its making all sorts of horrible squeaks and squeals when driving, and to be honest, i’m getting a bit bored with it.
    I recently saw a Suzuki Jimny vvt jlx 3dr (non convertible) which I kind of fell in love with for some reason. I’ve always fancied a 4×4 just so I know I have the ability to drive in terrible weather and go off road.

It has the exact same mileage as my Peugeot (72000) and I think it would be more or less the same to run. I’ve read a few reviews and comparisons that have kind of put me off though.
    It being sold for £3000 and I recon i’d get about £500 – £800 for the Peugeot, I don’t have a great deal of spare cash so buying it would pretty much reduce my savings to zero (typical student).

What do you guys think? should I part ex my Peugeot and get the jimny?

Cheers,
    Mark

• #49346 Reply
    Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

The Jimny is generally pretty bulletproof, but have it thoroughly checked out before you buy, to make sure you’re not ditching one problematic car for another.

Reply To: Getting rid of my Peugeot 206 for a jimny

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information:

Cancel

Lost Password

Tweet
Stumble
+1