Help! Mazda3 undriveable

Home Forums Any Other Business Help! Mazda3 undriveable

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Stuart Masson Stuart Masson 1 year, 10 months ago.

• Author

mike

I have a Mazda3 2007 diesel. I’ve had various problems and have spent roughly £2k on it in the past 9 months but I’m still having major problems and it’s currently undriveable.

It has practically no resale value and i’ve been told it will only be good for scrap. I’ve been offered £100 but I wonder if the parts I’ve bought would have any resale value themselves?

In particular I had a new Turbo fitted, cost of the part was £1100 inc. Vat. Is this something that could be removed and sold alone, it is about 8/9 months old.

This is my first car and I don’t have any real understanding or knowledge of the mechanics of and I can no longer afford to repair it or replace it so I’m hoping i can get more than the £100 scrap value. Any information or help greatly appreciated.

• #86954 Reply
    Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

Hi Mike. Yes, the parts will be worth more than £100 if you are prepared to strip the car down and sell them individually. Obviously that takes time and effort, as well as knowledge of each part you’re selling.

Even if you are selling it for scrap, you should probably be able to find someone who will give you about £250.

Reply To: Help! Mazda3 undriveable

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information:

Cancel

Lost Password

Tweet
Stumble
+1