I need help with buying a car

Home Forums Buying a Car I need help with buying a car

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  simcal 4 years ago.

• Author

simcal
    Participant

Hi there

I am absolutely at the point of giving up looking for a car. I have searched high and low and have had a couple of bad experiences on viewing cars. I have two children so something economical and cheap to run is essential. I don’t have much experience on what to look for when buying except the obvious things, the couple of encounters I had with private sellers is that they mislead me and didn’t explain that the cars where cat d vehicles I had done my own private checks & when I asked they had no explanation about the vehicles come to be in an accident or why they had cat d status.These experiences have knocked my confidence in people and made me extremely weary that any & everyone just wants to make a quick buck. Road safety is vital to every driver and road user and not a lot of honest folk.

I have my heart set on a yaris or micra, but would really like some info on what to look for when viewing cars and how to avoid being ripped off. Also if anyone knows a bit more on these cars or suggestions of better ones please let me know.

Any info would be a help and very appreciated.

Thank you

Ps my budget is low

Reply To: I need help with buying a car

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information:

Lost Password

Tweet
Stumble
+1