Kia Pro Ceed 3 Petrol (08) Or Seat Leon 1.4 TSI (08)

Home Forums Buying a Car Kia Pro Ceed 3 Petrol (08) Or Seat Leon 1.4 TSI (08)

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Stuart Masson Stuart Masson 3 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Tam McLeod
    Participant

Hi guys. I’m new to this website so bare with me lol.
    I have currently just turned 20 at the start of the month and i am looking to buy my second proper car bang on my 2nd year of driving (which is in roughly 11 months). I have started looking at my new car already and i have found two that i really like!
    Kia Pro Ceed 3 (Unusual for a young driver) and the Seat Leon 1.4 TSI (5dr).
    I Currently have a modified Hyundai Getz 1.3 GSI if anybody is wondering by the way haha! Anyway, what would people suggest i get? (NOT going by looks, as i like the look of both cars :P)?!
    Cheers peeps :)

Tam McLeod

• #19138 Reply
    The Colonel
    The Colonel
    Participant

Out of the two I prefer the Kia. Seats just leave me cold. Sorry, nothing subjective, just my gut.

"Who do you think is the most capable?"

"Capable of what?"

• #19139 Reply
    The Colonel
    The Colonel
    Participant

I should add, Seat cars leave me cold. Seats leave me cold when I don’t turn on the warmer!

"Who do you think is the most capable?"

"Capable of what?"

• #19140 Reply

Tam McLeod
    Participant

I take it the Kia has heated leather seats then? I thought it was just half cloth half leather?

Tam McLeod

• #19310 Reply
    Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

For a 2008 car, I’d choose the Seat. Kias are very good now, but it has been a rapid improvement and five-six years ago they were not all that flash. I’d also be more confident in Seat/Volkswagen long-term reliability for a car from that era.

If you were looking at 2014 cars, it may well be a different story.

Reply To: Kia Pro Ceed 3 Petrol (08) Or Seat Leon 1.4 TSI (08)

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information:

Cancel

Lost Password

Tweet
Stumble
+1