Lexus LF-NX – hot or not?

Home Forums New and News Lexus LF-NX – hot or not?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by andrewtaylor andrewtaylor 4 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

With the Frankfurt Motor Show around the corner, manufacturers are unveiling their latest concept and production vehicles. Using nothing more than first impressions based on the information currently available, the wise men and women of The Car Expert forums shall judge whether the new metal is any good.

Here is Lexus’ attempt at the small premium SUV/crossover market – aimed squarely at the Range Rover Evoque. So what do you all think?

• #5177 Reply
    The Colonel
    The Colonel
    Participant

Is there a new Transformers film about to be released?

Will this feature in it?

That’s the only explanation I can come up with.

Like all Lexuses, it’s so not hot it leaves me feeling very definitely cold.

"Who do you think is the most capable?"

"Capable of what?"

• #5180 Reply
    liquidgold
    liquidgold
    Participant

I admire them for trying something a bit different and would like to see a few around, although I wouldn’t buy one.

All those creases and forms in the bodywork will make them very tricky to repair, and I’d think replacement panels will be very expensive. Will this end up being reflected in the Insurance Group rating??

New, improved and a stone lighter. Where's the nearest Atom dealer?

• #5181 Reply
    The Colonel
    The Colonel
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>liquidgold wrote:</div>
    All those creases and forms in the bodywork will make them very tricky to repair

Don’t you think though. Liquid, that a fairly high proportion of those bought, if it ever actually comes into existence, will be either black or white, rendering a lot of the creases, folds and details inert?

"Who do you think is the most capable?"

"Capable of what?"

• #5183 Reply
    liquidgold
    liquidgold
    Participant

Colonel, I reckon you’re right. Must be 80% of Evoques I’ve seen are black or white.

New, improved and a stone lighter. Where's the nearest Atom dealer?

• #5249 Reply
    andrewtaylor
    andrewtaylor
    Participant

Most definitely not.

Fugly

Reply To: Lexus LF-NX – hot or not?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information:

Cancel

Lost Password

Tweet
Stumble
+1