Maserati Ghibli tyre problem

Home Forums Technical Discussions Maserati Ghibli tyre problem

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ismail 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Ismail

Hi all. I bought a brand new Maserati Ghibli in August 2016 and last few weeks i got some problem. When turning right or left, weird noise coming from tyres and tyres skipping while turning. Anyway i been Maserati services for that after checked my car they told me car has no problem. Its characteristic about this car not a fault.

Can you imagine paying lot of money for this car? Everyday i hear this noise like a tyres breakup from the car and Maserati said its not fault.

Please advise me what can i do for that?

Thanks

• #101294 Reply
    Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

Hi Ismail. I would suggest you get a second opinion from another dealership, and if possible drive another similar Ghibli (with same suspension and tyre/wheel specification) to see if you are finding the same problem.

If the original Maserati dealer is saying there is no problem with the car, you will need to provide more specific information about the fault and evidence that it is affecting the car – a “weird noise” isn’t enough to justify taking action.

Ismail

Hi Stuart they know exactly the problem but they not call this is a problem.For them this weird noise is a characteristic. Also yes i drive another model of ghibli and doing same thing.Also dealer told me even Lamborghini doing same thing when weather is cold. But think from my side you paid lot of money and everyday (cold day) starting your day with a weird noise and ruin your day.

Reply To: Maserati Ghibli tyre problem

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information:

Lost Password

Tweet
Stumble
+1