Mazda CX-5 feedback please

Home Forums Buying a Car Mazda CX-5 feedback please

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ブランド時計コピー品 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author

Chris R

Hi All,

I have been driving a long time and owner cars from Mini Cooper / Volkswagen Golf GTI / Peugeot diesels and my last car was a Volkswagen Touareg V10.

The Touareg V10 was sold due to reliability and running costs. But I liked the command driving position and the level of spec. So after reading favourable tests, I test drove a Mazda CX-5 175bhp Sports Nav AWD, and was impressed with ride, handling, spec (great reversing camera), performance and claimed lower running costs (due to weight saving materials and lo-comp 2.2-litre diesel), it just felt right so now I’m negotiating on price.

But I’d be interested as to hear any good or bad comments from existing owners, car freaks and enthusiasts out there.

In particular, on the DPF ‘problem’.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Be safe, Chris

• #14772 Reply
    Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

I know a few CX-5 owners in the UK and Australia, and they all absolutely love them. None have had any problems with the DPF, but they don’t use the car for short trips so haven’t run into this sort of problem. See here for more info on DPF issues: https://thecarexpert.co.uk/diesel-cars-city-driving/

• #121511 Reply

ブランド時計コピー品

とにかく今まで色々購入してきましたが、一番!!と言えるくらい最高に丁寧な梱包で、感動すら覚えました!!
    ありがとうございました!!
    また機会があればぜひお付き合いしたいと思いました!!

Reply To: Mazda CX-5 feedback please

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information:

Cancel

Lost Password

Tweet
Stumble
+1