Mercedes-Benz S-Class Coupe – hot or not?

Home Forums New and News Mercedes-Benz S-Class Coupe – hot or not?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by The Colonel The Colonel 4 years, 3 months ago.

• Author
    Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

With the Frankfurt Motor Show around the corner, manufacturers are unveiling their latest concept and production vehicles. Using nothing more than first impressions based on the information currently available, the wise men and women of The Car Expert forums shall judge whether the new metal is any good.

Here we have the Mercedes-Benz S-Class coupe concept, a thinly-disguised version of the production model which will replace today’s CL coupe next year. The photos don’t really give you an idea of the scale – it’s over 5m long. But is it any good? Let us know what you think below.

• #5252 Reply
    andrewtaylor
    andrewtaylor
    Participant

DOesn’t really look posh enough for an S class, more like the new CLA or a replacement for the C class coupe. Can’t see anyone pxing their Bentley continental for this.

• #5254 Reply
    The Colonel
    The Colonel
    Participant

I like the big Mercedes coupés but, agreeing with Mr Taylor’s comment above, it is not “prestige” enough for an S-Class, and it’s all in the front end, I think. Too “sporting”. Nothing wrong with that, and if it came as a distinct “sporting” series, then fair enough, but the wrong feel for me.

I’m sure the AMG 63 will be an absolute train though.

"Who do you think is the most capable?"

"Capable of what?"

Reply To: Mercedes-Benz S-Class Coupe – hot or not?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information:

Lost Password

Tweet
Stumble
+1