Morgan: Good craftsmanship? Help!

Home Forums Any Other Business Morgan: Good craftsmanship? Help!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Stuart Masson Stuart Masson 2 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Hamster0123

Here’s the issue: my friend, after hearing that Morgan’s have gaps between their panels, has decided to believe that due to this, the manufacturing of all Morgans involve bad craftsmanship.

Please someone aid me in making him understand that Morgan is renowned for it’s craftsmanship, as all cars are hand made! Of course there will be a few small gaps between the panels, as all (except the wings) are hand made and tailored to fit the chassis?! He is so stubborn and refuses to believe that Morgan are a brand that produces good quality cars, despite never being in the presence of a Morgan. I know this is a stupid plea, as I honestly have no idea how any car enthusiast would even come close to drawing that sort of absurd conclusion from panel gaps that are present with the majority of hand made cars. Wooden chassis, 6 hours on each panel, the oldest privately owned car manufacturer in the world, yet he is adamant that there is no good craftsmanship or quality going into these cars. Someone please help, he’s clearly clueless.

• #66872 Reply
    Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

I’d start by showing him this:

Reply To: Morgan: Good craftsmanship? Help!

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information:

Cancel

Lost Password

Tweet
Stumble
+1