One car for life

Home Forums Any Other Business One car for life

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Angus Young Angus Young 4 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
    andrewtaylor
    andrewtaylor
    Participant

If you had to choose one car for life to cover every driving possiblity you will face, what would it be?

I’m torn between a Golf GTI or a BMW 335d Touring, to cover off practicality and performance.

• #4691 Reply
    Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

The Golf GTI is the sensible answer, but personally I’d have a Ferrari F12 and an Oyster card…

• #4692 Reply
    artill
    artill
    Participant

one car for the rest of my life to cover any use. It has to be a Landcruiser Amazon. It will go anywhere and will never stop working.

I dont really want one however so i will stick to different cars for different uses.

• #4694 Reply
    The Colonel
    The Colonel
    Participant

For every possible driving that I DO, a RWD Gallardo Spyder, please.

I guess though, Artil, you mean for every possibility of driving in life like taking granny to the hairdresser and bringing stuff home from Ikea. In that case, I’ll make sure granny has a headscarf, and that I never buy anything more than a pack of 3 Bjärnum, then a RWD Gallardo Spyder, please.

OK, OK. 330xD Touring. If BMW knocked them out for £10k, everyone would buy one.

"Who do you think is the most capable?"

"Capable of what?"

• #4695 Reply
    artill
    artill
    Participant

Colonel, i much prefer your answer. Put me down for a Gallardo Spyder too.

• #4701 Reply
    Angus Young
    Angus Young
    Participant

Ferrari FF.

Reply To: One car for life

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information:

Lost Password

Tweet
Stumble
+1