PCP claim for additional payments

Home Forums Car finance PCP claim for additional payments

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Stuart Masson Stuart Masson 1 year, 6 months ago.

• Author

Stuart Evans

Hello Stuart. PCP came to end with all payments made. Scuffs on alloy wheels only fair wear and tear. Unfortunately on day of collection STOP warning light appeared on dashboard so collecting agent wouldn’t take the car. Problem was a faulty temperature sensor – which I discovered was subject to a Citroen recall. Owners were not notified. Citroen are now asking me to pay for abortive collection and for the cost of the third year service which was not needed (advised by Citroen) if car returned within 30 days of PCP completion. Rearranged collection date was outside the 30 days because they could not collect the car. Given the problem was caused by a known Citroen sensor fault are they being reasonable? Thanks

• #89870 Reply
    Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

Hi Stuart. I’m not sure what the legal position on this would be. I would suggest you visit legalbeagles.info, which is an excellent consumer legal advice forum.

Reply To: PCP claim for additional payments

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information:

Cancel

Lost Password

Tweet
Stumble
+1