[Questionnaire] Do you work on your own car? I need your help!

Home Forums Any Other Business [Questionnaire] Do you work on your own car? I need your help!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Oliver Davidson 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Oliver Davidson

I’m a final year student at Loughborough University, England, studying BSc Product Design and Technology and I’m currently writing my dissertation.

The topic I’m investigating is “What type of work automotive enthusiasts are comfortable performing on their own vehicles and how the use of additive manufacturing could be used within the home environment for DIY automotive modification”.

Here’s where you come in, if you own a car and have had work done to it, or worked on it yourself (even just basic servicing such as doing oil changes yourself) please take a few minutes to complete the questionnaire linked below.

This is just an initial questionnaire, to see what sort of information I can get and will be updated over the next week, so there are only a few questions and a some may seem unrelated, but its all important!

https://docs.google.com/a/student.lboro.ac.uk/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSclpdCvZ_nMT1lTssGXRIP99u8Q58Y3JwcpkWR7mHvIIHgD9w/viewform?c=0&w=1

Thanks for your help, I can’t do this without you!

Reply To: [Questionnaire] Do you work on your own car? I need your help!

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information:

Lost Password

Tweet
Stumble
+1