serious problem with engine!

Home Forums Technical Discussions serious problem with engine!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by andrewtaylor andrewtaylor 2 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

matt hicks

Hi can anyone please help i im driving a Vauxhall corsa 1.2 2001 i noticed a serious leak today and the temperature rose i noticed the oil presure gauge disconnected is this common or is this likely to be a coincidence?

• #61088 Reply
    Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

I’d say it’s almost certainly not a coincidence, but beyond that you need to speak to a mechanic fairly urgently.

• #64970 Reply
    sledge
    sledge
    Participant

wtf… the members posting their problems in the “technical discussion forum” and you are sending them to the next garage in each reply?!! Do they pay you for that?

Life is a bloody game, but the graphics are awesome!

• #65116 Reply
    andrewtaylor
    andrewtaylor
    Participant

Its a forum sledge you muppet. Anyone can contribute, even you like you did in the wheel alignment thread. You can’t expect one person to know everything about every part of every car. Stu answers questions every day about stuff on finance and insurance and other people answer things they know about form time to time. Maybe you could be more helpful and contribute something more positive from your extensive knowledge of all things car related.

Reply To: serious problem with engine!

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information:

Lost Password

Tweet
Stumble
+1