What are the 5 worst driving habits in the UK?

Home Forums Blogs What are the 5 worst driving habits in the UK?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Stuart Masson Stuart Masson 4 years, 7 months ago.

• Author
    Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

Do you have any bad driving habits? Most people will tell you that they are good drivers. In fact, some sources suggest that up to 90% of drivers think they are a ‘good’ driver. So why do I always seem to be sharing the road with the rubbish 10%?

http://thecarexpert.co.uk/5-worst-driving-habits/

What do you think are the worst driving habits on our roads?  Join the forum discussion!

• #4117 Reply
    andrewtaylor
    andrewtaylor
    Participant

My pet hate at the moment is people who cross over to the wrong side of the road without looking to pass a stopped bus or similar. I have had a few scares over the last week when a driver from the other direction has suddenly appeared in my lane as they pull out from behind a bus. And then they get angry with me when I flash my lights, toot my horn and hurl abuse at them for driving like complete c*cks.

• #4120 Reply
    Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

Yes, that drives me mad as well. Usually mums or well-suited men in large 4x4s, who assume you should pull right off the road so they can save 8 seconds by not waiting for the bus to move off.

Reply To: What are the 5 worst driving habits in the UK?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information:

Lost Password

Tweet
Stumble
+1