TVR – a long shot, but great news

Home Forums New and News TVR – a long shot, but great news

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Stuart Masson Stuart Masson 4 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
    liquidgold
    liquidgold
    Participant

I guess its people like me that let TVR down in the first place. I loved the bonkers looks, quirky interiors, engineering ambition and savage performance. In fact, the Saggaris was so spectacular that I very nearly bought one.

The trouble is, I just couldn’t get past the inevitable reliability issues, and they were inevitable. I’d love to think this fellow has got all the necessary tools to put them back on the road, though I tend to agree that an engine deal with Chevy, JLR or AN Other would be a necessity.

As long as the original ethos is kept – keep it light, loud and simple – I think there is potential for some niche success for this chap. In fact, with the right oily bits and an interior thats been put together properly, I’d even take the plunge myself. Good luck to you, fella.

New, improved and a stone lighter. Where's the nearest Atom dealer?

• #4471 Reply
    Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

As much as I would like to see them succeed, I’m not sure if there is enough confidence and goodwill in the market for there to be a viable business case. But I hope that they can make it work.

Reply To: TVR – a long shot, but great news

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information:

Lost Password

Tweet
Stumble
+1