VT car now they want £770

Home Forums Car finance VT car now they want £770

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Stuart Masson Stuart Masson 2 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Tony

Hi stuart i handed my car back to the finance company and they’re billing me £750 the car was 4 years old when I bought it and the time i handed it back it was 6 years old there was a dent on the car when we got it and Arnold Clark done some smart repairs on it and thats what they are billing me for i have proof that the smart repairs was done before i got the car.thanks

• #66232 Reply
    Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

Hi Tony. If you have proof, then you should be showing it to them. If it was in that state when you bought the car, it shouldn’t be an issue.

• #66237 Reply

Tony Macdonald

Hi they had dropped the bill down to 400 b4 i showed the the proof now they have can bk and said well we drop the bill to 400 that will cover the smart repairs but the car was 4 yr old and we were the 3rd owner it had 24k so it was not mint when we got it so how can they expect the car bk mint thanks

• #66246 Reply
    Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

All you can do is keep arguing with them until they accept your point. They are probably working on the basis that owners eventually give up arguing and pay. If you are not getting anywhere, then complain to the finance company’s complaints department (or the manufacturer, if it’s a manufacturer-owned finance company)

Reply To: VT car now they want £770

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information:

Lost Password

Tweet
Stumble
+1