When to buy a used car?

Home Forums Buying a Car When to buy a used car?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Stuart Masson Stuart Masson 2 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Hi

I am looking to buy used 2012+ BMW 330D. These are very hard to find right now and also not very cheap. Is it worth me waiting till march/april time before I purchase a car or will Christmas period offer a better deal?

• #61030 Reply
    Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

It will depend what you expect by ‘a better deal’. If you wait another 3-4 months, that model of that age should be a bit cheaper as it will be older. If you are talking about discount off the advertised price, or particular finance deals, then it will depend on an individual dealer or seller as well any particular offers from the finance company. It will also depend on your personal circumstances and whether you need the car now or can afford to wait a few months. Every buyer is different and every seller is different, so there’s no concrete rule.

As a rule, work out your personal and budgetary circumstances in terms of what you need and what you want. If the car fits into your plans now, then go for it. If it doesn’t, then wait until it does or look for another car that fits if you need something now and can’t afford that one.

Reply To: When to buy a used car?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information:

Lost Password

Tweet
Stumble
+1