Vauxhall Zafira – coil pack keeps going?

Home Forums Technical Discussions Vauxhall Zafira – coil pack keeps going?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Stuart Masson Stuart Masson 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Kirsty

I have a 2009 Vauxhall Zafira. I’ve had nothing but problems with the car since I got it in April. Believe it or not it was a replacement car as the original Zafira I purchased was beyond repair!

Anyway when the company delivered it, they dropped it off, took the other Zafira and drove away as quick as they could. When I tried to start it, it just over revved and then stalled. It needed a tonne of work I.E a new coil pack, new sensors, wiring loom and central locking reprogramming.

Anyway, since then the coil pack has gone again twice. It’s started over revving again today and I just know it’s going to be on coil pack number four before Christmas. Could there be any underlying cause for the coil pack to keep going like this? Thanks.

• #101660 Reply
    Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

Hi Kirsty. It’s quite possible that there is some other underlying cause which is causing the coil packs to fail with such regularity. I would suggest taking it to a different Vauxhall dealer to get their opinion.

Reply To: Vauxhall Zafira – coil pack keeps going?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information:

Cancel

Lost Password

Tweet
Stumble
+1