• Home
  • Advice
  • Brands
  • Partners
  • News
  • Reviews
  • Forum
  • New car ratings

Our all-new and unique Expert Rating system analyses new cars based on dozens of UK media reviews to give you the best possible car buying advice. Check it out now!

2018 Lexus IS300 or 2017 Lexus GS200t

Home Forums Buying a Car 2018 Lexus IS300 or 2017 Lexus GS200t

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Stuart Masson Stuart Masson 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Larry

Hi all,

This is my first time posting on a blog like this. I recently purchased a 2018 Lexus GS200t F sport (used with 5000 miles) and after 4 months I don’t really like the feel of it. I also drive approx. 40 miles a day for work and the gas mileage on the GS isn’t that great (I think on paper it is 28-29 MPG on the high way). I love Lexus and I want to trade in the GS for a 2018 Lexus IS300. I think the mpg on the highway is approx. 34 mpg. Do any of you have any feedback on this trade? I have already gone to Lexus with this desire and they are willing to give me the new 2018 Lexus with no money down and same car payments. Anyone have any feedback on other cars I should look at if compact size and highway MPG are my main motivation factors?

Thanks!

• #130947 Reply
    Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

Hi Larry. You appear to be in the USA and this is a UK site. Although we have the Lexus GS and IS over here, the specifications and engines (and therefore fuel economy) may be different.

If you are planning on making this trade, make sure you have a decent drive in the IS first, so you don’t end up back in the same position in a few months.

Reply To: 2018 Lexus IS300 or 2017 Lexus GS200t

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: