Tagged: aston martin
- 12 May 2015 at 5:37 pm #66243
For my work I desperately need to find out Aston Martin Vanquish manufacturer delivery charge, from the factory to dealership.
Here the price on Aston Martin website is shown as;
1. Price Without VAT
2. Price With VAT = Price without VAT + 20%
3. Delivery Charge = Price With Vat + additional tax (number plates, fuel, vehicle first registration) is already included in the price with VAT
4. But I need the split i.e. specific cost.
Dealerships wont help me as most likely they don’t know themselves. And I cant find anything online.
Is there any one out there who could help me? Or at least guide me how I could try and get this info?
- 13 May 2015 at 11:42 am #66247
- 13 May 2015 at 11:42 am #66248
- 13 May 2015 at 11:42 am #66249
- 13 May 2015 at 1:04 pm #66250
thanks so much for your reply :) Yes I need a breakdown. But because I am not a buyer the dealers are not too helpful. :(
Was wondering if there is some sort of government rules what can you charge for these things.
I am impartial price analyst for automotive industry and that why I need this info.
Thanks so much :)
- 13 May 2015 at 1:06 pm #66251
As if there is some kind of rules regarding this I could apply this rule more or less to all premium super cars. To at least have approximate figures :)
Thanks again. :)