BMW problems

Home Forums Any Other Business BMW problems

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Stuart Masson Stuart Masson 2 months ago.

• Author

Daren

Hi wondering if you could help me. I bought a new BMW in July 2016, in December 2016 I had to take it back to the dealers as the leather started coming off my driver’s seat.

I had to wait until June 2017 for a new seat cover to come in and be fitted. They fitted it so badly I rejected it and told them I was not happy with the seat. They agreed and tried again, this time it was better but they put a large scratch right down the back so they said they would order a new one I have been waiting ever since with promises being broken all the time by my dealership. What can I do?

• #125560 Reply
    Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

Hi Daren. It does seem odd that it takes a dealership six months to get a set cover into stock, although these things can happen.

I would suggest a formal written complaint to the general manager/dealer principal about the quality of service being provided by the aftersales department. If that gets you nowhere, take your complaint to BMW UK head office – often pressure from head office can light a fire underneath a lazy dealer to get their act together.

Reply To: BMW problems

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information:

Lost Password

WhatsApp
Email
+1
Tweet
SAVE MONEY
CAR FINANCE ADVICE
EXPERT KNOWLEDGE
CAR BUYING TIPS
STAY INFORMED
CAR NEWS + REVIEWS