• Home
  • Advice
  • Brands
  • Partners
  • News
  • Reviews
  • Forum
  • New car ratings

Our all-new and unique Expert Rating system analyses new cars based on dozens of UK media reviews to give you the best possible car buying advice. Check it out now!

BMW X4

Home Forums New and News BMW X4

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar – none – 6 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

Yesterday, sackedstig posted a pic of the handsome new Maserati Ghibli. So today, let’s look at the… less handsome BMW X4.

BMW X4 1

What does everybody think?

• #3449 Reply

I like the colour…

• #3451 Reply

Like the X1, it’ll be better in black, or just all one colour – the black trims just make it too toy like.

Other than that I suppose it needs to be seen in context alongside other 3s & 4s to get a true idea of it (because instinctively this seems to be a bit of a natural competitor to the Clubman, which would be a bit odd, but then it may well be the size of a house compared to the Clubman – comprenez?).

• #3453 Reply

I like it!

I think it looks better than a full on SUV will have enough space for my needs and a higher driving position.

I’m thinking of swapping the Jag for a freelander but 5 years time I wouldn’t mind me a used X4

Reply To: BMW X4

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: