• Advice
  • Brands
  • Partners
  • News
  • Reviews
  • Forum
  • New car ratings

bought a 4×4 seller took back for repairs now he refusing to give money back

Home Forums Buying a Car bought a 4×4 seller took back for repairs now he refusing to give money back

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Stuart Masson Stuart Masson 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author
    kevin wren

hi i seen a car on ebay for sale there was no buy it now option or auction,Just a number to ring the person so i did and because the car was in nottinghamshire and I’m in leeds i rang and paid a deposit by my card of £500 to him,Then he rang back saying i needed to send the raider of £2275 by bank transfer which i did,So the car came up and within 24 hours i noticed problems with its he organised a week later to pick it up and take it back at no cost to me for repairs,Then 2 weeks later i rang him to find out why he’s not contacted me,And he said he will ring me later.Itried to ring him again 3 weeks later and he had blocked my number of so i couldn’t contact him, so i got in touch with CAB/trading standards about him so they said i needed to write a letter of rejection of the car to him,So i did then my neighbour rang him and he said becuase a letter of rejection was received He said i have your car your money and ill see you in court,But i thought when you send a letter of rejection to a seller that is advertised has a garage i was intilied to my refund back for the car,But I’ve not got anything now not even the car or money,HELP ANY ONE

• #167541 Reply
    Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

Hi Kevin. Have a read of our article about rejecting a faulty car.

Reply To: bought a 4×4 seller took back for repairs now he refusing to give money back

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: