Bought a van, got mechanical problems day after purchasing. What rights i got?

Home Forums Blogs Bought a van, got mechanical problems day after purchasing. What rights i got?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Just bought a van peugeot partner yom end 2016 from car dealer. Before bought online i asked sales representative if the car has any mechanical or body problems and he assured me that van is perfect condition when compared for its age and milage. I stayed on his promise and payed him in full. I went to pick it up one evening and went all good. Next day while i started driving it way back is started showing faults and i stopped immediately and called sales representative about this issue but he havent gave me any feedback. This issue resulted in break down of van in middle of road middle of night. Had to bring tow truck and take it to Peugeot mechanic. Then they discovered that it had cluch was defected previously of buying and needed full replacement so van can be in functioning again. And all this costed me quiet alot of money. What rights i have now? Because when contacted them they told me there is no coverage of nothing?

• #185470 Reply

Consumer Rights Act 2015, very complicated but Citizens Advice will tell you clearly what your rights are.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Bought a van, got mechanical problems day after purchasing. What rights i got?
Your information: