- 13 December 2018 at 3:46 pm #148042
My PCP is coming to an end and I want a different make next time.
I have checked and will have equity in the vehicle come change time.
The finance company is the same for both dealer makes.
Do I have to return vehicle back to same dealer or will another one take my vehicle and just start the PCP over again?
- 18 December 2018 at 4:09 pm #148352
- 19 December 2018 at 1:41 pm #148431
Thank you Stuart
I have now read your article all is now clear.
- 24 January 2019 at 7:49 pm #151195
I traded my car in early and now have a new Jaguar F-Pace, got a fantastic deal and paying the same monthly amount.
Thanks for the great advice
- 29 January 2019 at 6:05 pm #151539
Great news, Steve. Thanks for coming back to let us know that it’s all worked out for you, and enjoy your new Jaguar!