- This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 weeks ago by GOPAKUMAR GOPI.
- 13 December 2018 at 3:46 pm #148042Steve PriceGuest
My PCP is coming to an end and I want a different make next time.
I have checked and will have equity in the vehicle come change time.
The finance company is the same for both dealer makes.
Do I have to return vehicle back to same dealer or will another one take my vehicle and just start the PCP over again?
- 18 December 2018 at 4:09 pm #148352Stuart MassonKeymaster
- 19 December 2018 at 1:41 pm #148431Stephen PriceGuest
Thank you Stuart
I have now read your article all is now clear.
- 24 January 2019 at 7:49 pm #151195Steve PriceGuest
I traded my car in early and now have a new Jaguar F-Pace, got a fantastic deal and paying the same monthly amount.
Thanks for the great advice
- 29 January 2019 at 6:05 pm #151539
- 7 November 2019 at 8:24 pm #183448GOPAKUMAR GOPIGuest
Just to enquire,will pcp be the only option if I trade my vehicle with a new one or are there any other options available as well