• Home
  • Advice
  • Brands
  • Partners
  • News
  • Reviews
  • Forum
  • New car ratings

Our all-new and unique Expert Rating system analyses new cars based on dozens of UK media reviews to give you the best possible car buying advice. Check it out now!

Caravan dealership problem, please help

Home Forums Any Other Business Caravan dealership problem, please help

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar Lisa Pearce 6 days, 14 hours ago.

• Author
    Lisa Pearce

Hi.
    I signed for a caravan with Tyneside Leisureworld on 4th June 2019. A few days later my circumstances changed substantially so I called the company and put it in writing that I’d like to cancel the agreement. As it was within 14 days, all was ok. I never took possession of caravan and thought all was well. Until Black Horse, the finance company, started chasing me for payment in July. I am now 3 months down the line, TLW have still not sent the £25k back to a Black Horse. I’m getting black Mark’s on my credit file and I’m at risk of the account being passed to a debt collection agency. Finance company aren’t helping. I’ve called, rang and visited TLW over 100 times and keep getting fobbed off. I’ve raised a complaint with financial ombudsman. Why won’t they just send the monies back to the finance company? What’s going on? Please help.

Reply To: Caravan dealership problem, please help

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: