- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 4 months ago by Marian Radulescu.
- 23 February 2019 at 6:12 pm #152939Marian RadulescuGuest
I bought my car 2 years ago,I would like to mention the car that is Audi Q7, 3 litre engine , 272 HP, 23 of July 2015 was first registered. I bought the car from authorised Dealer as an approved used car and I spent 46,250 £ for it, at the moment the car have 42.500 miles on the clock.
First year the car was completely fine , but since May 2018 I keep this car only in Audi garage with different , from my point of view major faults, such as
– first fault – 2 weeks was in garage for lighting system problem , has been repaired under the warranty
– second fault – 14 weeks in the garage , it starts with an electrical issue ( camshafts sensor fault) and it ends with the all engine replacement
– third fault just happened nearly 2 weeks ago and I was told by the garage that now the torque converter has broken down and I have to wait another week until the part will get deliver to England from Germany.
At the moment the car is in Audi garage , I don’t know for how long it will stay there until will be fixed.
Now , my main concern is that I don’t trust this car anymore, I don’t really know how to proceed , how to get my money back or to get other car , but not this one anymore. When I bought this car I bought it because I found it a nice , specious and safe car for my family and with an intention to travel arround in Europe apart using it day to day for all need (SDPC), now I don’t trust this car to go for shopping arround in the town .
I’m looking forward to hear back your opinion.