• Home
  • Advice
  • Brands
  • Partners
  • News
  • Reviews
  • Forum
  • New car ratings

Our all-new and unique Expert Rating system analyses new cars based on dozens of UK media reviews to give you the best possible car buying advice. Check it out now!

Customer rights

Home Forums Blogs Customer rights

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar Marian Radulescu 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Marian Radulescu

Hi
    I bought my car 2 years ago,I would like to mention the car that is Audi Q7, 3 litre engine , 272 HP, 23 of July 2015 was first registered. I bought the car from authorised Dealer as an approved used car and I spent 46,250 £ for it, at the moment the car have 42.500 miles on the clock.
    First year the car was completely fine , but since May 2018 I keep this car only in Audi garage with different , from my point of view major faults, such as
    – first fault – 2 weeks was in garage for lighting system problem , has been repaired under the warranty
    – second fault – 14 weeks in the garage , it starts with an electrical issue ( camshafts sensor fault) and it ends with the all engine replacement
    – third fault just happened nearly 2 weeks ago and I was told by the garage that now the torque converter has broken down and I have to wait another week until the part will get deliver to England from Germany.
    At the moment the car is in Audi garage , I don’t know for how long it will stay there until will be fixed.
    Now , my main concern is that I don’t trust this car anymore, I don’t really know how to proceed , how to get my money back or to get other car , but not this one anymore. When I bought this car I bought it because I found it a nice , specious and safe car for my family and with an intention to travel arround in Europe apart using it day to day for all need (SDPC), now I don’t trust this car to go for shopping arround in the town .
    I’m looking forward to hear back your opinion.

Thankd

Reply To: Customer rights

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: