I was in the process of buying a car and paid a deposit on the agreement that i would be picking up the car the next day. I was told at the time that car has the green sticker so that means all the checks have been done and that it is ready to go. I was called the next day to say “unfortunately it need a safety recall and it will take a few more days”. I agreed to wait for 1 week as i felt this was reasonable. I then was told to wait another few days as the part is being delivered to the manufacture and it will be fitted as this week. I have kept an email of all the records and i did request that if is done by this week then can we cancel the purchase.
I haven’t yet heard a response and im getting the feeling that they are reluctant to refund me my money. I was going to take the car on the finance. Where do i stand in all this?
Viewing 0 reply threads
Get a better deal on your next car
Stay up to date with all the latest advice with The Car Expert newsletter.
Essential car buying and car finance advice, plus the latest news and car reviews.