• Home
  • Advice
  • Brands
  • Partners
  • News
  • Reviews
  • Forum
  • New car ratings

Our all-new and unique Expert Rating system analyses new cars based on dozens of UK media reviews to give you the best possible car buying advice. Check it out now!

Enter the \"SMALL SUV\" world?

Home Forums Buying a Car Enter the \"SMALL SUV\" world?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar Rapid Vans 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Ros

Hello everyone,

After my first purchase of an old Peugeot 206 that gave me hell of problems, I decided to think with my head and not with my heart and bought a used Polo (6R) which I then replaced after 2 years with a brand new facelift one (6C).

I never liked VW cars before, but as I was looking for quality, I wasn’t disappointed, and even the look of the (somehow) boring Polo grew on me over the years.

After 5 years of Polo me and my partner are now looking to make a step further and wanting something bigger and slightly raised from the road. All these “mini/small SUVs” seems to fit our description.

We’ve been saying that we wanted to stop with VW for a change, and we’ve been looking at Toyota, Honda, Mazda, Suzuki, Mitsubishi… You get the picture, leaving germans for japanese (or korean, like Hyundai which I particularly dislike).

Question is, are we making a mistake?
    The funny thing is that none of those Small SUV (C-HR, HR-V, CX-3… wow these names) have impressed us that much… and the one that look to us the more interesting is actually the VW T-Roc!

If you have any suggestion or something I might be missing, please share your comment.
    Thanks!

• #164607 Reply
    Rapid Vans

Honda & Toyota are perfect for daily 9-5 kinda person, Highly dependable and reliable also wallet friendly when it comes to repairs. The only drawback with Japanese cars is they only last around 90K miles trouble free as compared to Germans that last around 175 – 200 k

Reply To: Enter the \"SMALL SUV\" world?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: