Fiat 124 Spider with Navigation problems, how do i reject the car?

Home Forums Car finance Fiat 124 Spider with Navigation problems, how do i reject the car?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Stuart Masson Stuart Masson 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Anthony Dowsett

I purchased a new Fiat 124 Spider from a Fiat retailer in Watford on a PCP contract, and took delivery on 30th June 2018, when I drove the car it became apparent that the Navigation system was not functioning properly, on one occasion the navigation system tried to take me along a main railway line.

The car was booked in with the selling retailer on 26th July and a new antenna was ordered which took 6 – 7 weeks to arrive, the car was booked in with the retailer again on 25th September but didn’t solve the problem, a new wiring loom was ordered which took another 6 – 7 weeks to arrive, a second wiring loom was ordered, the car was dismantled and the wiring looms fitted neither of which have done the trick. Another part has been ordered and the expected arrival date is the end of January.

I haven’t seen the car since 25th September, 3 months at the time of writing this, I am still paying for the car as to stop the payments will wreck my credit file, I have complained to the Finance Company and the Retailer without success, all I want now is to return the car and my money back.

So, my question is what is the quickest way of rejecting this car?

• #149202 Reply
    Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

Hi Anthony. Have a read of our article about rejecting a faulty car.

Reply To: Fiat 124 Spider with Navigation problems, how do i reject the car?
Your information:

9 + 1 =