Finance paid for 2 months but only had car 4 days. Help!

Home Forums Car finance Finance paid for 2 months but only had car 4 days. Help!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Me and my partner brought Adui Q7, 2010 from car sales place in Northern Ireland 8 weeks ago,he has had nothing but faults with it mainly to do with DPF filter and air con. 8 weeks later it is still in garage with same problem where we brought it from and them claiming there is nothing wrong. When we had chance to cancel finance they assured us they would get new DPF filter and change right up to the catalytic converter. Some weeks later after we contact them numerous times and them never returning calls they told us it was a wire that had broken. Air con had leak and had both been fixed. We was not happy as that’s not what we agreed, plus 100 miles had been put on clock without our permission. We got the car back after they cracked windscreen and replaced it with non Adui part which decreased value of vehicle to our knowledge and again wasn’t what we were paying for which was £14000 for vehicle. We had it for 2 days again (air con still not working and black stuff blowing out the back of car) which we had it for before and it went into limp mode again with glow plug light, engine management and DPF light on, also this time centre screen was not working that plays music and sat nav etc. So took it in again said there is nothing wrong with it. Air con has leak again so having to get repaired again. The whole time they have had our vehicle they have not give us any receipts or proof of whats been fixed or done to our car even though we have asked multiple times. When we brought car they assured car would have 50 point health check which we have still never got copy of. We rang finance company within our 30 days and now they claim there was no call log even though they had to access the account to give us details. We have an 02 bill that shows that call we made for 7 mins long. Feel like we have no where to turn. Lost complete faith in car garage and its repairs and also the car itself. We brought it as we have baby on way and needed bigger car with some luxury. Please some one give me help or advice as im at a loss. I thought it would be idea to go to Trading Standards and take car to different garage i.e and get second opinion as proof as what is wrong with this car? Do I even have a case here or just wasting my time as nothing can be done?
      Thanks for reading……

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: Finance paid for 2 months but only had car 4 days. Help!

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: