• Home
  • Advice
  • Brands
  • Partners
  • News
  • Reviews
  • Forum
  • New car ratings

Our all-new and unique Expert Rating system analyses new cars based on dozens of UK media reviews to give you the best possible car buying advice. Check it out now!

First Car Struggles – Urgent help needed!!

Home Forums Buying a Car First Car Struggles – Urgent help needed!!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar Ben Slingsby 1 week ago.

• Author
    Ben Slingsby

Hello all,

My 17th birthday is coming up rapidly which presents to me the all important question, what first car! I’ve always had a passion for cars and this makes me detest the idea of owning a super basic first car (e.g. i10, citigo, fiesta…). Consequently, I wish to own a car that is cheap to insure; relatively cheap to buy (below £3,500) and something that stands out of the crowd. I wouldn’t mind doing some minor work on the car as I aspire to be an engineer and it would probably help prepare for my future career. I also have no preference over how many seats are in the car – a 2 seater would be perfectly adequate – or how old the car is.
    Therefore, if anyone has any recommendations of what car to buy, I would be extremely grateful.

Ben Slingsby

Reply To: First Car Struggles – Urgent help needed!!

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: