Independent, impartial advice for car buyers and car owners

Find an Expert Rating: 

First Roadster

Home page 2023 Forums Buying a Car First Roadster

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Eugene Zekai

Hello, people! this is my first post here and feeling very excited to be posting here.

A few months ago I decided to buy a roadster and have been searching for a good match. Traditionally I love small cars and hate my current car because it feels too big “Toyota Verso/Ractis 2013). I briefly owned a Smart Fortwo Cabrio and used to borrow my ex-partner’s Daihatsu Copen (which I loved).

I am a little bit torn between quite a few models and will post a ranking list on cars I am interested. Hoping to see what you guys think of them and which ones are the better purchases. My budget is max 13k pounds and will be buying either from UK or Japan (i live in Cyprus). (+) means i drove that car or similar version.

1) Mini Cooper Roadster 10k
      2) Honda S660 13k
      3) Daihatsu Copen Robe S

Eugene Zekai

4) Audi TT 2009 10k
      5) Audi A3CC 2009 10k (+)

stuart 2022Stuart Masson
      Participant

Hi Eugene. The Audi A3 and TT will feel like significantly larger cars than a smart fortwo or a Daihatsu Copen. The Mini and Honda will sit somewhere in the middle.

If you’re ever wanting to carry ore than one passenger (or some extra luggage), the Audi A3 is not bad and the Mini’s squeezy but doable. The others are strictly two seats only.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.