• Brands
  • Partners
  • News
  • Reviews
  • Forum
  • New car ratings

Help 3 week old car on PCP that I can’t drive

Home Forums Car finance Help 3 week old car on PCP that I can’t drive

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Stuart Masson Stuart Masson 12 months ago.

• Author
    Sandra sinclair

Hi can you help me? I’ve got a new Vauxhall Corsa 3 weeks ago on a PCP deal and the car is given me very bad pain and numbness at the top of my bottoms. It is also given me pain on the left side of my thigh every time I drive the car.

I feel like I’m sitting hips lower than Knees and think this is what is causing the pain I’ve tried loads of different support or cushion but I just can get comfy in this car, I’ve called the dealer and his suggestions was to buy a cushion but as I’ve said it no good I’ve never had this problem with another car so I don’t understand what is wrong!

Can you advise me what I can do next as I’m now worried I have a car on PCP that I can’t drive

• #135308 Reply
    Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

Hi Sandra. I’d suggest going to see a physio or osteopath to see if you have any musculoskeletal issues that are being triggered by the seat.

It may be that some treatment will help alleviate your pain, or they may be able to help set the seat and steering wheel to suit you.

Unfortunately, every human is a slightly different shape and will react differently to a given seating position. There will be limited adjustments that you can make to the car, so hopefully you will be able to find a solution.

There’s no provision to return your car because you can’t get comfortable in it – that’s the sort of thing that you need to discover on a test drive before you buy it, not afterwards.

Reply To: Help 3 week old car on PCP that I can’t drive

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: