Tagged: house rules
- 4 April 2013 at 3:48 pm #3200
The purpose of the forum here at TheCarExpert.co.uk is to promote discussion of any aspects of the automotive world. The forum is divided into several categories to allow members to find conversations about the particular topics that are of interest to them.
By registering and continuing to log into this website, you are agreeing to follow these House Rules at all times.
The forum is set up specifically to allow new members to join and immediately participate, by contributing to existing topics as well as creating their own threads. However, please do not create new threads where another one already exists which covers the same ground.
The moderator reserves the right to delete any posts, comments or threads at all times, as well as suspend or ban individuals who do not adhere to the rules. Freedom of speech and opinion is respected, but so is freedom from harassment and bullying (and spam!).
By registering on and using this website and forum, you agree to respect all other users at all times.
By registering on and using this website and forum, you agree not to:
- Use insulting, threatening, sexist, homophobic, racist, defamatory or objectionable language.
- Post any material which is likely to provoke, annoy, upset, embarrass or alarm any other person, whether they are a member of the forum or not.
- Provoke, continue or resurrect arguments that have calmed down. If a thread is locked, the moderator has declared discussion on the topic closed and it may not resume in another thread.
- Use the forums to harass or bully anyone, whether they are a member of the forum or not. No personal or private information about another person may be posted under any circumstances.
- Post any material which infringes the copyright, other intellectual property rights or any other rights of any other person.
- Impersonate, or attempt to impersonate, another member. You may not use the same username, nickname, display name or avatar as an existing member.
- Post any material or links to any site that is pornographic, violent, racist, sexist or otherwise offensive or unlawful in any way, or which supports or incites unlawful acts.
- Post links to websites or adverts for commercial gain. TheCarExpert.co.uk has an advertising policy which can be found here.
- Create multiple profiles. Only one profile is allowed per person.
- Use, or attempt to use, any other member’s TheCarExpert.co.uk login or profile.
- Attempt to damage TheCarExpert.co.uk via any electronic means.
- Use a username, nickname, display name or avatar that contains any reference to a company or website name or image without permission from the moderator.
- Promote charity events or recruit for charitable donations.
Any repeated breach of these rules will result in you being suspended or banned from the site. The Key Master’s decision is final. The Key Master (and moderator) is Stuart Masson, owner of TheCarExpert.co.uk.
These House Rules may be updated from time to time. Last update was 4 April 2013.
At this time, the forum and website do not contain a ‘report user’ or ‘flag as offensive’ ability. If you wish to report another user or query any aspect of these House Rules, please contact Stuart at [email protected].
- 30 September 2015 at 10:54 pm #72630
The topic ‘House Rules’ is closed to new replies.