• Home
  • Advice
  • Brands
  • Partners
  • News
  • Reviews
  • Forum
  • New car ratings

Our all-new and unique Expert Rating system analyses new cars based on dozens of UK media reviews to give you the best possible car buying advice. Check it out now!

HP volentary termination help

Home Forums Car finance HP volentary termination help

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Stuart Masson Stuart Masson 9 hours, 30 minutes ago.

• Author
    anthony

Hi, so Im wanting to terminate me car finance, I am over half way and unfortunatly think i hve missed 2 payments out of 60. This site is great iv read up on the stepts to take but it the damage and care above and beyond wear and tear thats getting me and putting a dought in my mind. the car is nearly 10yrs old i got it 2nd hand and wasnt 100% to start with, however i do the services my self, so will this be a problem for me to prove iv taken carew of the car? i do have some recipts of parts etc but not all of them. of course its past its mot everytime so that surely says its fit to be on the road and it good condition.

any help to shed light on this will be great..

thank you

• #175616 Reply
    anthony

my bad voluntary is spelt wrong!

• #176842 Reply
    Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

Hi Anthony. The finance company will try to charge you for anything they think they can get away with. You will need to refer to your contract when it comes to servicing requirements, as usually it stipulates that it must be done by an authorised service centre or dealership.

Reply To: HP volentary termination help

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: