• Home
  • Advice
  • Brands
  • Partners
  • News
  • Reviews
  • Forum
  • New car ratings

Our all-new and unique Expert Rating system analyses new cars based on dozens of UK media reviews to give you the best possible car buying advice. Check it out now!

Kia Pro Ceed 3 Petrol (08) Or Seat Leon 1.4 TSI (08)

Home Forums Buying a Car Kia Pro Ceed 3 Petrol (08) Or Seat Leon 1.4 TSI (08)

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Stuart Masson Stuart Masson 5 years, 7 months ago.

• Author
    – none –

Hi guys. I’m new to this website so bare with me lol.
    I have currently just turned 20 at the start of the month and i am looking to buy my second proper car bang on my 2nd year of driving (which is in roughly 11 months). I have started looking at my new car already and i have found two that i really like!
    Kia Pro Ceed 3 (Unusual for a young driver) and the Seat Leon 1.4 TSI (5dr).
    I Currently have a modified Hyundai Getz 1.3 GSI if anybody is wondering by the way haha! Anyway, what would people suggest i get? (NOT going by looks, as i like the look of both cars :P)?!
    Cheers peeps :)

• #19138 Reply
    – none –

Out of the two I prefer the Kia. Seats just leave me cold. Sorry, nothing subjective, just my gut.

• #19139 Reply
    – none –

I should add, Seat cars leave me cold. Seats leave me cold when I don’t turn on the warmer!

• #19140 Reply
    – none –

I take it the Kia has heated leather seats then? I thought it was just half cloth half leather?

• #19310 Reply
    Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

For a 2008 car, I’d choose the Seat. Kias are very good now, but it has been a rapid improvement and five-six years ago they were not all that flash. I’d also be more confident in Seat/Volkswagen long-term reliability for a car from that era.

If you were looking at 2014 cars, it may well be a different story.

Reply To: Kia Pro Ceed 3 Petrol (08) Or Seat Leon 1.4 TSI (08)

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: