• Home
  • Advice
  • Brands
  • Partners
  • News
  • Reviews
  • Forum
  • New car ratings

Our all-new and unique Expert Rating system analyses new cars based on dozens of UK media reviews to give you the best possible car buying advice. Check it out now!

Lease Car after Company in Administration

Home Forums Car finance Lease Car after Company in Administration

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar John 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    John

I’m trying to get some advice. The Company i used to work for leased several Golf GTE’s, the company went into Administration last December and the appointed liquidator was arranging the collection of the cars for VW Finance. As i was moving to a new company i told the liquidator that i was going to novate the car to another company as i had sent the relevant novation forms to VW Finance. All the other cars except mine where collected and i was waiting for an answer from VW. I emailed them in January to chase this up but heard nothing, i then called them in February explained the situation and was told that as the agreement was not in mine name they couldn’t help, i obviously didn’t know the agreement details as this was handled by my previous employer. Too be honest i thought they would be calling me as i have their car! I have repeatedly emailed and phone but unbelievably have still not had a response. I did want to take over the lease but i am now thinking of ditching the car at a VW dealership. I just wanted to ask if anyone thinks there will be any comeback on me for the last 6 months rental?

Thanks

Reply To: Lease Car after Company in Administration

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: