• Brands
  • Partners
  • News
  • Reviews
  • Forum
  • New car ratings

Lease Car after Company in Administration

Home Forums Car finance Lease Car after Company in Administration

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar John 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author
    John

I’m trying to get some advice. The Company i used to work for leased several Golf GTE’s, the company went into Administration last December and the appointed liquidator was arranging the collection of the cars for VW Finance. As i was moving to a new company i told the liquidator that i was going to novate the car to another company as i had sent the relevant novation forms to VW Finance. All the other cars except mine where collected and i was waiting for an answer from VW. I emailed them in January to chase this up but heard nothing, i then called them in February explained the situation and was told that as the agreement was not in mine name they couldn’t help, i obviously didn’t know the agreement details as this was handled by my previous employer. Too be honest i thought they would be calling me as i have their car! I have repeatedly emailed and phone but unbelievably have still not had a response. I did want to take over the lease but i am now thinking of ditching the car at a VW dealership. I just wanted to ask if anyone thinks there will be any comeback on me for the last 6 months rental?

Thanks

Reply To: Lease Car after Company in Administration

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: