• Brands
  • Partners
  • News
  • Reviews
  • Forum
  • New car ratings

Management company

Home Forums New and News Management company

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Stuart Masson Stuart Masson 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Author
    Sarah Johnson

I had a non fault accident a few weeks ago so I decided to take my claim to a management company, all seemed well they gave me a hire vehicle and got on with my claim. Anyway last week I was asked if I wanted to buy my car back (my car was written off cat N) I said yes as it only has slight rear wing damage, I was told my cheque was on its way, anyway I received a phone call today from the management company asking me if I’d brought a new car I said no as I’m having my car back, they then said if I didn’t bub a new car I’d be liable for all my hire costs when I questioned this they said its because the third party insurance won’t pay for the hire unless I by a new car,or show them I’m broke (which I’m not) this doesn’t sound right to me. Can they force me to buy a new car (as well as my car)
    or charge me for the hire??

• #129806 Reply
    Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

Hi Sarah. I’m not sure about this. I suggest visiting the excellent legal advice forum at legalbeagles.info, where you should be able to get a more qualified opinion.

Reply To: Management company

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: