• Home
  • Advice
  • Brands
  • Partners
  • News
  • Reviews
  • Forum
  • New car ratings

Our all-new and unique Expert Rating system analyses new cars based on dozens of UK media reviews to give you the best possible car buying advice. Check it out now!

Mini Cooper S 2006

Home Forums Car Reviews Mini Cooper S 2006

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Damien 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author
    Damien

Hello there,

I am looking for some advice about a MINI Cooper S 2006. I purchased this recently with 66k on the clock from a local dealer. Cut a long story short the garage has done a thermostat housing repair, brake pads and discs an oil leak from the sump and corroded brakes pipes all under their 3 month warranty. Which according to my servicing garage should have come up as at least an advisory on a MOT that the dealer did before I bought the vehicle, along with the pads and discs. I have also had to replace the radiator at my own expense. The garage I am taking the car to for my repairs is saying this car is unreliable and I should cut my loses and get rid, but I love driving the car. Anyones advise who knows Mini Coopers would be really, really appreciated.

Reply To: Mini Cooper S 2006

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: