• Home
  • Advice
  • Brands
  • Partners
  • News
  • Reviews
  • Forum
  • New car ratings

Our all-new and unique Expert Rating system analyses new cars based on dozens of UK media reviews to give you the best possible car buying advice. Check it out now!

Mis sold and lied to

Home Forums Car finance Mis sold and lied to

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar Sally May 1 month ago.

• Author
    Sally May

Recently decided to lease a van , the sales pitch was first class, explained how i could send it back after a year and owe nothing more as the value would clear the lease or I could keep it for the term and then resell etc etc , payment plans looked great so I signed away happily. Now this is not a happy ever happy as I’ve now discovered I’ve been lied to and mis sold an agreement I never agreed to. I am on a unregulated contract, not a term I’ve ever come across and of course not as I’m not a business and never have or claimed to be for that matter, I’ve also noticed the leasing broker has stated I earn 45k , wow that’s news to me and a massive exaggeration of my action 15k self employed income. So where do I stand ? I want no part of this deal , I never agreed to an unregulated contract and not once claimed or implied i earn 45k , in fact I was never asked my earnings during the entire process.

Reply To: Mis sold and lied to

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: