Miss sold a new car on a business lease

Home Forums New and News Miss sold a new car on a business lease

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Stuart Masson Stuart Masson 12 months ago.

• Author
    Jo

In October I bought a car on a business lease to do airport transfers, I set up a trading name which includes the words executive airport transfers, I also discussed my needs with 2 different sales people at the dealership,
    I have had the car for 5 months, during this time it has had 4 different faults & had to go back for warranty repairs,
    The most recent one I decided to complain about loss of earnings, under advice from a member of staff at the dealership I approached the finance company who actually own the vehicle about compensation for loss of earnings while the car is at the garage.
    Their response was that the car could not be used for private hire & that they may reclaim the vehicle… Help… Please advise me what to do next

• #130235 Reply
    Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

Hi Jo. You will need to speak to a lawyer who can assist you with this. They will go through the paperwork trail and act on your behalf. It’s impossible for us to say who is likely to be at fault for you having the wrong finance agreement for your needs.

Reply To: Miss sold a new car on a business lease
Your information:

− 1 = 5