• Partners
  • News
  • Reviews
  • Forum
  • New car ratings

New car, PCP Application & Credit Check

Home Forums Car finance New car, PCP Application & Credit Check

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar adam khaliq 1 month ago.

• Author
    Paul Trimble

Hi Stuart

I paid a deposit on a new car in February. The following day the dealer went through the finance application over the phone for PCP. 24 hours later they emailed to say I had been accepted by Alfa Romeo Financial Services.

Since I was accepted my credit score (now 464 Equifax) has taken a hit due too many credit card applications. I use a CC for work and needed to get new deal on CC. Got declined on one application, due to too many applications in a short time.

Will this effect my new car purchase? I am due to collect the vehicle in May. I have had no finance documentation yet from Alfa, only an email in February to say everything went through ok.

Thanks, Paul

• #167107 Reply
    Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

Hi Paul. It may well affect your car finance application, but it depends on whether the finance company uses your existing acceptance or goes back and re-checks your credit details before issuing the contract paperwork.

Until the contract is signed, either party can pull out (although cancelling your finance agreement doesn’t cancel the actual car purchase itself).

• #167800 Reply
    adam khaliq

Hi! its Adam from Miss Sold PCP Check.
    We run a MISS SOLD CAR FINANCE company based in Manchester.

We help people claim money back of car finance they have taken out in the last 10 years.
    88% of car finance since 2008 has been MISS SOLD.

Car traders who own showrooms or garages are at non fault as it was the finance companies who were doing the miss selling.

I can see that you may have been miss sold car finance in the past we would like to help you reclaim the money that is owed to you

Each claim we process is worth 1000’s.

Drop us an email or contact me on

Home

Reply To: New car, PCP Application & Credit Check

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: